- All Courses
- Job Oriented Courses
- Why Network Bulls?
- Training Options
- Indian Students
- Course Content / Exam(s)
- Schedule & Prices
- Contact us
CCNA is associate level certification offered by Cisco Systems. CCNA R&S (Routing & Switching) is foundation course for CCNP R&S, CCIP and CCNP Security/Voice Certifications as well.
A CCNA candidate will learn Basic Networking, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN technologies using Cisco Routers and Switches. After completion of CCNA training, candidate will be able to implement, configure and troubleshoot small scaled Cisco networks.
Slow Track (Days)
|Regular Track (Days)||Fast Track (Days)|
|200-120||Cisco Certified Network Associate||18||12||6|
|Balance Days: Weekends (for additional practice and rest)||2||1||1|
100% Practical Training:
Network Bulls offer CCNA Certification Training on real Cisco Routers and Switches. We do not use simulator software for practical. Network Bulls have Asia’s Biggest Cisco Training Labs. Labs are 24x7 available for students to practice on real devices. We use 1841, 2611xm, 3640 series routers and 2950, 2960, 3550 series switches in CCNA course offered in our school.
Cisco Certified Network Associate : 200-120
1. Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amonest two different hosts within a network.
2. Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware that is Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations will be covered.
3. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
4. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
5. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization).
6. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered.
7. Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS.
8. Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
9. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard,extended,named) , SSH and Secret password.
Related Boot Camps: CCNA + CCNA Security | CCNA R&S + CCNP R&S | CCNA + MCSE + RHCE | NB Exp Security | NB Exp voice | CCIE R&S Integrated | CCIE Security Integrated | CCIE Collaboration Integrated | CCNA + MCSE | CCNA + RHCE |
- Network Bulls Apartment |
- Budget Hotel |
- Luxury Hotel
B - 11, Old DLF, Sector - 14,
Gurgaon - 122001
+91 9560148410, +91- 9560148409
GMT - 3:30AM to 2:30PM (Monday to Saturday)
I joined Network Bulls for my CCNA and CCNP R&S course. I came here from Mongolia and found the trai...
Good Day all!! This post is about Charles from Nigeria. He came to Network Bulls for CCIE Security I...
Hi friends I am Lucas from Nigeria and I came to Network Bulls for CCIE R&S integrated course traini...