- All Courses
- Job Oriented Courses
- Why Network Bulls?
- Training Options
- Indian Students
CCIE Voice/Collaboration W + L
- Course Content / Exam(s)
- Schedule & Prices
- Contact us
Pre-requisite: Knowledge upto CCNP Voice Level(Certification not required)
CCIE Voice/Collaboration Certification is the highest level of Certification offered by Cisco in Networking Technologies in VoIP Track. Candidate should have strong knowledge of Voice technologies up to CCNP level, to go for CCIE Voice/Collaboration Certification. Network Bulls is offering CCIE Voice/Collaboration Training on Biggest Infrastructure of VoIP Training in India. CCIE Voice Trainings will be provided by CCIE Voice Lab certified Trainer.
|Course||Exam#||Exam||Slow Track (Days)||
Regular Track (Days)
Fast Track (Days)
|CCIE Voice/Collaboration Written||350-030/400-051||CCIE Voice Written||43||26||12|
|CCIE Voice Lab Preparation||N/A||CCIE Voice Lab||30||30||16|
|Balance Days: Weekends (for additional practice and rest)||12||9||4|
100% Practical Training:
Network Bulls offer CCIE Voice/Collaboration Certification Training on real Cisco Routers, Switches, IP Phones, and Call Managers etc. We do not use simulator software for practical. Labs of Network Bulls are Asia’s Biggest Cisco Training Labs. Labs are 24x7 available for students to practice on real devices. We use real Cisco devices in this training program.
Routers: 2801, 2811
Switches: 3550, 3750
IP Phones: 7960, 7961, 7965
Other VoIP Devices: Call Manager, Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unity Express, CUPS, UCCX
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (Voice/Collaboration) : 350-030/400-051
1. Understand and implement Cisco Collaboration Infrastructure like UC Deployment Models, IP Routing, Virtualization (including UCS, VMWare, and answer files), Network Services (DNS, DHCP, TFTP, NTP, CDP/LLDP, etc.), IP Multicast, and IPV6.
2. Understand and implement Telephony Standards and Protocols like SCCP, MGCP, SIP, H.323, RAS, and Voice and Voice CODECs, etc.
3. Understand and implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and its concepts.
4. Understand Cisco IOS UC Applications and Features, CUCME, SRST, SRST, CUE, CUBE, etc UC Deployment Models.
5. Understand and implement Quality of Service and Security in Cisco Collaboration Solutions QoS: link efficiency and classification and marking, congestion management, etc.
6. Understand and implement Cisco Unity Connection CUCM and CUCME integration, and CUC features.
7. Understand and implement Cisco Unified Contact Center Express including UCCX CTI Integration, ICD functions, and UCCX scripting components.
8. Understand and implement Cisco Unified IM and Presence: components, CUCM Integration, Cisco jabber, federation, etc.
- Network Bulls Apartment |
- Budget Hotel |
- Luxury Hotel
B - 11, Old DLF, Sector - 14,
Gurgaon - 122001
+91 9560148410, +91- 9560148409
GMT - 3:30AM to 2:30PM (Monday to Saturday)
Hi! I am from Ghana and I came a long way for my CCIE R&S certification course training in Network B...
Hi friends!! I am Emmanuel from Cameroon. I was looking for an institute which could offer me comple...
Hi friends, my name is Jesus and I am from Angola. I came to Network Bulls for CCNA R&S and CCNP R&S...