- All Courses
- Job Oriented Courses
- CCIE Security V4 Integrated
- CCIE R&S V5 Integrated
- CCNA R&S + CCNP R&S
- CCIE Collaboration Integrated
- Multi Vendor Tech Expert
- CCNA R&S + CCNP R&S + CCNA Security + CCNP Security
- CCNA R&S + CCNP R&S + CCNA Voice + CCNP Voice
- CCNA + MCSE+ Ethical Hacking
- CCNA + CCNA Sec.+ Ethical Hacking
- Why Network Bulls?
- Training Modes
- Indian Students
RHCE- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Course Content / Exam(s)
- Schedule & Prices
- Contact us
|Exam Code||Exam||Slow Track (Days)||
Regular Track (Days)
|Fast Track (Days)|
|EX200||Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam||23||14||10|
|EX300||Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Exam||15||11||8|
|Balance Days: Weekends (for additional practice and rest)||7||5||2|
Red Hat Certified Engineer
The RHCE certification offered by Network Bulls aims at:
1. Understanding about Configuration of Static routers, packet filtration and translation of network addresses.
2. Setting of Kernel Runtime parameters.
3. Configuration of Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator.
4. Configuration of production and delivery reports about system utilization.
5. Use of shell scripting for automating system maintenance tasks.
6. Configuration of system and remote logging.
7. Understanding and implementation to configure a system providing networking services like HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH and NTP.
- Network Bulls Apartment |
- Budget Hotel |
- Luxury Hotel
B - 11, Old DLF, Sector - 14,
Gurgaon - 122001
+91 9560148410, +91- 9560148409
GMT - 3:30AM to 2:30PM (Monday to Saturday)
Hi, my name is Vuyokazi and I am from South Africa. I came to Network Bulls, India to pursue my furt...
Hi! I am from Ghana and I came a long way for my CCIE R&S certification course training in Network B...
Rupender #41215 the most intelligent and hard working student of the CCIE Voice batch at Network Bul...