Why to choose Network Bulls as your training partner for RHCE training
- 100% Practical training
- 24X7 Lab Facility
- Red Hat Certified lab instructors available round the clock
- Updated practical workbook to simulate the real exam
- One of the Top 5 biggest Networking Training Labs worldwide.
- World Class Infrastructure.
- An ISO 9001-2008 certified company.
- Incorporated under Central Government of India.
Red Hat certification was introduced in order to transform general students into Linux platform experts. This certification allows candidates to be able to work with Red Hat products and possess skillset necessary for handling various tasks (typically of system administrator) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux. RHCE allows aspirants, particularly Linux network administrators to learn about configuration of networking services and security on servers that have been running on Red Hat Operating Systems. Network Bulls offers exceptional training services on most recent version of Linux OS that is Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 6. This certification comprises of two subsets, one of which is RHCSA, also referred to as the first step towards RHCE whereas RHCE is more of an advanced level Linux technologies.
To be a certified Red Hat Engineer one requires complete training in terms of technologies and skillset required to understand the working and operation of Linux operating systems. Network Bulls offers rigorous training on Red Hat Certified Engineer course, preparing individuals to clear their exam in first or second attempt at the most. Ample amount of theoretical and practical lessons are imparted to students, strengthening our students’ ability to work with operating system easily and efficiently. We impart the best and cost effective training services making lives of many individuals professionally. This certification will give you an extra weightage or preference while being hired in topmost companies in comparison to non-certified candidates.
RHCE involves in depth knowledge of basic to advance level functionalities of Linux operation system including its applications, both hardware and software troubleshooting.
Training Duration and Fee
Candidates opting for classroom training program can choose from any course listed on the website as per their preference and requirement. This mode of training expects candidates to visit India, stay in our allotted hostels/accommodation, and acquire world class training at our campus utilizing Asia’s biggest Cisco/IT training infrastructure to the fullest. Theoretical classes are organized in our ultra-modern classrooms fully equipped all the latest facilities followed by practical training in our 24x7 open labs.
Network Bulls is located in India with Asia’s Biggest IT training infrastructure. Students coming to Network Bulls from more than 40 countries of world have been staying with us for acquiring par excellence training on various courses offered. Before opting for classroom training, aspiring candidates are expected to follow the following process to avoid any type of complication:
- Choose the course and track, and register with us.
- Upon successful registration, an invitation letter is sent to the concerned candidate allowing him/her to further apply for visa and book the tickets.
- Post getting Visa and getting flight tickets booked, you need to send us flight details.
- One of our Executive will receive you from the airport on your arrival.
- After that you will be taken to the hotel.
- Your training manager will provide you all required information regarding nearby eating joint and markets etc. for hassle free living in India.
- Join Network Bulls on the very next day and begin with respective courses classes.
- Complete theoretical and practical training sessions in accordance with duration decided.
- Pass the Certification Exam in First Attempt.
- We will drop you to airport on the day of your departure, wishing you a pleasant journey and a shining career ahead.
Right from starting till the end of your training process, Network Bulls is there for you making all necessary arrangements for world class training experience throughout your stay with us. Put simply we make your stay ultra-comfortable whilst your presence with us.
Other than classroom training, candidates who cannot fly to our center due to any reasons can opt for online mode of training. Candidates who wish to achieve hassle free training within the comfort of their home, workplace or anywhere else can go for our online training program. Under this category of training, candidates can choose from two types of tracks available i.e. Regular and fast track, as per their preference and convenience. Evening batches and weekend classes are also available for students opting for the online training program offered by NB.
Network Bulls’ online training facility gives aspirants a conducive opportunity to update and upgrade their professional skills/profile. Our online training is an instructor led face-to-face training where aspirants get to access our labs, racks and devices remotely via remote lab access facility provided to our students. For uninterrupted online training, candidates are required to have minimum of 1 MBPs dedicated internet speed with good quality headphones.
Advantages of Online Training through NB:
- Face to Face Instructor Led Training.
- Learn in a batch of 2-3 students.
- Ask Unlimited Doubts/Questions.
- Weekend and Evening Batches also available.
- Regular and Fast Track options available.
- 100% Practical Training.
- 24x7 Lab Access.
- Access our Labs Remotely.
- Get trained by Certified Trainers with 5-14 years of industry experience.
- Customized course packages suiting your requirements. (Only in case of One to One Training)
- Instant access to complete study material via an email or courier.
Our online training process works as follows:
- Post receiving your query about relative course interest sent via email, phone or form submission, one of our official executive contacts you via email to explain about the desired course in detail.
- After that if you have opted for a demo class and submitted the request in any form (email, phone or form submission), we schedule a demo as per your preferred date, time and course specified.
- The demo class is conducted through Skype. The demo conducted for the course will give you an idea about the actual working of your daily online sessions. The trainer will introduce you to the labs, devices, and racks upon which you will be carrying out your respective practicals, remotely.
- Upon liking the demo, you need to register for the desired course by choosing a desired slot out of the available slots and by paying 500 USD as the registration fees which is part of total training fee.
- Once you have registered and confirmed your time slots, you are required to pay the rest of your fees at-least 3 days before starting with your training classes. Upon receiving the fee receipt and photo id proof, after which the relative training material is sent to you via an email or courier.
- You must come 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled timing so as to ensure uninterrupted training sessions (To make sure no time is wasted in adjusting internet connections, voice problems, etc.).
- Practicals will be conducted on real devices by accessing the labs via our remote lab access to allow you understand the practical part of your course completely.
- Upon completion of your course, doubt sessions are also conducted making sure that no student of ours remains confused about any topic in his/her course.
Our one to one instructor led online training facility will allow you have the undivided attention of your trainer allowing you to save huge amount of money spent on travelling, air fares, accommodations, etc. Moreover this facility allows candidates to learn at their own speed and convenience within the comfort of their home, workplace, etc.
Note: Online Training is only available for selected range of courses. Online Training is not available for CCNA Voice, CCNP Voice and CCIE Voice/Collaboration training. To know more about the online training, please get in touch with us. Call us at +91 8745885377 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
B - 11, Old DLF, Sector - 14,
Gurgaon - 122001
+91 9560148410, +91- 9560148409
GMT - 3:30AM to 2:30PM (Monday to Saturday)